Info, Payments, & Policies
We provide :
- Professional Guides
- Brand new, state of the art equipment
- (Helmet, PFD, Wetsuit/Booties if you want one)
- All transportation to and from the river
- Hearty snacks on the river, and lunch
- when we return - All the bad guide jokes you can handle.
You should bring:
- Footwear - Water shoes, sandals that strap on your feet or an old pair of sneakers (if you are going on a Rolling Dogsled Adventure you'll need to bring a separate pair of closed toe shoes)
- A good joke or two
- Dry Change of clothes for after the trip
- Bathing Suit and Shorts made of synthetic fabric (Absolutely no cotton).
- A synthetic shirt for warmth on the river (for cooler days) Fleece, Polypropylene, Polyester, and Any medication that you may need at any time while you are on the trip (it can be kept safe and dry in the guide’s dry bag)
- Sense of Adventure
- Great Attitude
- Some extra cash for - hats, t-shirts, pictures, guide gratuity
- Dog cookies for the sled dogs ... just don't feed the guides!
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover as forms of payment. A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required at time of reservation. 7 days before your trip, the remainder is due. If a cancellation occurs 48 hours or less before the trip, no refund will be provided. If Raft NH can fill the slots opened up due to a cancellation a refund will immediately be issued. When reserving a trip online, please be sure to call and check in with Raft NH staff during our office hours (9AM - 9:30PM) so we may describe the trip to you in greater detail to be sure the trip you've chosen online is a great fit for your expectations!
All trips depart rain or shine, come prepared for your adventure regardless of the weather Mother Nature may provide! In the event Raft NH staff must cancel a trip due to unsafe weather conditions, an opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund will be offered.