Paws & Paddles
What's better than a day of whitewater rafting in NH with Raft NH? We think it's a day that ends with a "Rolling Dogsled Adventure"
- Our Signature "Paddles & Paws" Combo combines our two favorite activities. We'll select a trail near our base in Gorham, NH and take you on an exciting "Rolling Dogsled Tour".
- Whether you schedule a Rolling Dogsled Adventure all on its own or with one of our rafting tours you'll get to:
- Meet and greet our friendly canine athletes.
- Learn about the history of dogsledding, the various breeds, commands, and gear.
- Help harness (this adventure is as hands on as you are comfortable with!)
- Go for a wild ride behind a team of trained Alaskan Huskies ... many of which are rescues or second chance dogs.
- Pet more dogs in one day than you thought possible.
- **** You get to DRIVE the team!**** (at musher discretion for dog and guest safety)
- Experience the thrill of an authentic dog sled ride... without the cold!
Costs & Restrictions
- $48 for adults, and $39 for children
- 4-5 guests may ride together on this adventure, our weight limit is more flexible than during our winter activities. We will ask you your age and weight to determine the size of the team needed for dog and guest safety.
- Book early as space is limited for this adventure.
- This is a "Rain or Shine" activity - come prepared for the changeable weather of New England!
- Paddles and Paws Combo Packages - ***You must call to reserve this activity, online booking is not yet available for Paws & Paddles*** (Book early, space is limited)
- Weekends - Raft Trip Day at Pontook Dam & "Rolling Dogsled" Evening, Adults - $99, Children under 12 - $80
- Weekdays - Raft Trip Day at the Errol Rapid & "Rolling Dogsled" Evening, Adults - $110, Children under $12 - $99